Let’s talk hydration. Cold weather outside means dry heat inside which equals our skin needing extra moisture.
For singers who travel a lot and spend much of their time on stage wearing heavy stage makeup, their skin also needs more TLC. Even singers who don’t travel abroad, but travel locally or often need extra hydration. But even if you’re not a singer or stage/on-camera performer, if you live in an area where cold weather lives (or visits for several months), you still need to switch up your skincare routine and add in more season-appropriate products.
In this post, I’ll list some of my favorite, tried, and true moisturizing products that also help to repair the skin barrier – think ceramides, fatty acids, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, etc.
*some affiliate links are used. Discount codes are listed at the end of the post
Hydrating Picks for Winter
- *Bella Aura Hydra Revive Treatment – $120 for 50ml; $45 for 15ml
- *Bella Aura Gentle Purifying Cleanser – $49 for 3.4oz
- *Cocokind Ceramide Barrier Serum – $20 for 1oz
- *Beauty by Earth Hyaluronic Acid Serum – $19.99 for 1oz
- *Beauty by Earth Balance & Restore Facial Oil – $29.99 for 1.34oz
- Sahara Rose Divine Beauty Serum – $48 for 1oz
- Sahara Rose Sumptuous Regenerating Cream – $65 for 1.7 oz
- Fitglow Beauty Cloud Ceramide Balm – $89 for 50ml
- Fitglow Beauty Cloud Ceramide Body Cream – $38 for 250ml
- *Earth Harbor Naturals Tidal Rose Hydration Toner – $16 for 2oz
- Holifrog Grand Amino Cushion Cream – $60 for 1.7oz
- *Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Creme Foundation – $32 for 19grams
- Eminence Organic Skincare Facial Recovery Oil – $76 for .5oz
Bella Aura – BRIE15
Cocokind – SABRINA10
Beauty by Earth – eco-soprano12
Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques – BRIE10
Do you see any of your faves listed? What are your favorite products for keeping your skin hydrated in the Winter months? Leave me a comment below, I’d love to hear your thoughts!
until next time,
*Photo credit – https://unsplash.com/@harpersunday